I THINK THAT DESIGN JUST LIKE PHILOSOPHY, IT EXISTS BETWEEN QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS...
Hi, I'm Jeffery
My name is Che-Wei (Jeffery) Hsu from Taiwan, now I'm based in London, UK. My profile is just like a self-design process, it shapes likes a fuzzy front end model. Few years ago, I was an R&D engineer / Maker, explored myself in engineering and technology industry, and then I gradually walked into design innovation field and entrepreneurship thinking.
DESIGN FOR 4 DIMENSIONS
I’m dedicated in the field of service experience design/ design strategy, and endeavoring to create delightful experience for people. For me, creating values for users is my core mindset of doing design, and design thinking, user research, prototyping, etc, are just the tools of approaching goals. I usually say the works I'm doing are 4-Dimensions design. Imagine all of people are the dots in design space, the links between individuals form a network of relationship. Policy, environment, culture, society, these contextual factors extend this relationship map into next dimensions. Lastly, TIME factor, service design always explore past, present, future, and try to scale the effect of design as time is flowing. That's design for 4 dimensions.
WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU? HAVE A LOOK!
SERVICE EXPERIENCE DESIGN
- Specialty: Service design, Design research, UX/UI Design, User/ Ethnography Research, Human-centred Design, Design provocation, Digital Experience design, Web Design & Development
- Language: English, Chinese, Taiwanese
- MA Service Experience Design and Innovation, Sep 2016 – Dec 2017
London College of Communication, University of the arts London, United Kingdom
- Bachelor of Photonics Science, 2009 – 2013
National Cheng-Kung University, College of Science, Taiwan
- Freelance Designer, London college of communication, London 12/2017 – Now
- Project Manager & UI Designer, CMoney Co., Ltd, Taiwan. 08/2015 – 09/2016
- Volunteer in Cambodia, ElIV innovative volunteerism, Taiwan. 01/2016
- UX Researcher / Co-founder, PEBAK App Startup, Taiwan, 02/2015 – 07/2015
- Research & Develop Engineer, FOXCONN Co., Ltd, Taiwan, 10/2013 – 05/2015
- Intern of International department, BROAD Group Co., Ltd, China, 08/2012 - 09/2012
- Volunteer at Japanese Tea farm, Nakajima Tea farm, 01/2012 - 02/2012
Design for Digital services
Design for Culture and Society
Design for Education